Le Bureau du Québec à Washington est actuellement à la recherche d'une stagiaire en affaires économiques pour l'été 2013. Veuillez consulter l'offre de stage en anglais ci-dessous.
Economic Affairs Intern
The Québec Government Office in Washington
The Government of Québec has maintained an office in Washington, DC since 1978. Its role is to foster relations between Québec and the United States on matters of trade, energy and the environment, security and border issues. It has both an advocacy, public diplomacy and a business development role in Washington.
• Research opportunities for companies that could be interested in investing in the greater Washington area
• Provide support in identifying key Québec economic partners in Washington
• Respond to business development questions and contribute to reports on the economic and business climate in the capital
• Representing the office at economic events, briefings and hearings, as necessary
• Front office administrative duties as required
• Enrolled in a four-year university degree program with a major in either: international relations, political science, government, economics, communications or related field
• Ability to effectively communicate in both French and English
• Detail-oriented, ambitious, personable, strong writing skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To apply, please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
*Note: This internship is non-paid, though the Québec Government Office will cover metro travel expenses to and from the office for the duration of the internship.