The grant programs
The goal of the university grant program is to stimulate academic dialogue between Québec and the United States, and foster better knowledge and understanding of Québec in the U.S.
The program supports university activities that focus on Québec or include a substantial comparison with Québec, primarily in the humanities and social sciences.
Les domaines de recherche privilégiés sont sur les thèmes suivants :
- bilateral relations between Québec and the United States
- the economy and bilateral trade
- security and border issues
- environmental, energy and natural resource issues
- sustainable transportation issues
- immigration issues
- comparative studies of governmental and economic policies
- Québec international relations and public diplomacy
- Québec identity and cultural policies
- issues related to Québec government priorities.
For more information
For further details concerning the Québec government’s Québec studies programs in the United States, contact the Québec Government Office serving your state.