To celebrate our 60th anniversary in the UK and Québec’s National Day, the Québec Government Office in London (QGOL) is organising an online competition. A pair of tickets for Cirque du Soleil's show Cortéo at the O2 Arena in London on July 13, 2022 is up for grabs!
To play*, simply post a photo or video of you celebrating Québec’s National Day or our 60th anniversary on Twitter or Instagram between June 24th and 26th and add "#FêteNationale @QuebecUK" to your message. **
To increase your chances of winning, you can post several times (with a different photo/video).
The Delegation will share the best tweets/posts.
Ideas for photos or videos:
* This contest is only open to residents of the UK, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
** See general conditions below.
By entering the contest, you confirm that you have read and accepted the contest terms and conditions specified below.
Only residents of the territory covered by the Québec Government Office in London (QGOL) will be considered for the prize: namely the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. The competition is open from June 24th 2022 at 00:01am to June 26th 2022 at 11:59pm (London Time).
Only publications of pictures/videos related to Québec’s National Day or the 60th anniversary of the Québec Government Office in London, including the tag @QuebecUK and the hashtag #FêteNationale (with or without accent or capital letter) will be taken into account for the draw.
1. The prize for this competition consists of a pair of tickets for Cirque du Soleil's show Cortéo at the O2 Arena in London on July 13th 2022. Transportation, hotels or any other expenses are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
2. Only residents of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland will be considered for the prize.
3. The sharing of your publications by the Québec Government Office in London (QGOL) does not mean that you have won.
4. The winner will be drawn from all the tweets and messages accompanied by a photo or a video relating to Québec’s National Day or the 60th anniversary of the Québec Government Office in London, published on Twitter or Instagram, including the tag @QuébecUK and the hashtag #FêteNationale (or #FeteNationale or #fetenationale) from June 24th 2022 at 00:01am to June 26th 2022 at 11:59pm (London Time). The person drawn will be contacted via social media to confirm their address. If the address is indeed part of the territory covered by the QGOL (see point 2), the person will be declared the winner. Otherwise, another person will be drawn.
5. To increase their chances of winning, the same participant can publish several times provided that the messages and photos/videos used are different on the same digital platform (Twitter or Instagram). The participant can however publish the same message and photos/videos on different platforms (namely Twitter and Instagram).
6. If the winner fails to meet the competition rules, the QGOL reserves the right to disqualify them.
7. The winner authorizes the QGOL to disclose their name for the purposes of publishing the contest results if required, without receiving any form of remuneration.
8. If the winner refuses to accept their prize, the QGOL is released of any liability or obligation toward them.
9. The QGOL reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel the contest, if necessary, and accepts no liability resulting from losses, delays, mistaken addresses or any other errors.
10. For their protection, participants are advised not to provide any personal information in their answer to the contest question. The information requested from the winner and the other participants will be used only by the QGOL and will be destroyed when it is no longer useful. This information may not be used for any other purpose without the consent of the winner or other participant, and in providing said information the participant consents to its use for the specified purpose. Only the first and last names of the winner will be disclosed by means of QGOL’s Web tools. All disclosures of information shall comply with the politique de confidentialité du ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie (MRIF).
11. For the purposes of the contest, all decisions of the QGOL are final and may not be appealed.
12. The contest is null and void in places where it is prohibited by law. The contest is governed by the laws applicable in Québec.
13. Except for the winner, the contest participants will not receive any correspondence or other communication.
14. If a paragraph of these rules is declared or deemed to be illegal, impracticable, or null and void by a court, said paragraph shall be considered to be null and void but all of the other, unaffected paragraphs shall be applied within the limits of the applicable laws.
15. The contest prize may not be exchanged or cashed in.
16. The winner will be notified by Twitter or Instagram before July 1st 2022 and we will then send the tickets.
17. The contest is in effect from June 24th 2022 at 00:01am to June 26th 2022 at 11:59pm (London Time).