On the 28th March, the Tabernacle Theatre in London will host the fifth edition of Le Match International d’Improvisation. Returning to London after the riotous success of previous editions, this year’s match will unite professional actors and comedians from Québec, Canada and France for a night of fantastic entertainment. Originally conceived in Québec, this unique theatrical genre combines improvisational theatre with ice hockey, with performers mixing humour and ingenuity to win the favour of the public through a series of hilarious sketches. For the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the Match, answer the following question correctly: What anniversary did the LNI celebrate in 2017? a) 20th? b) 50th? c) 40th? Please submit your answer via e-mail to Barbara.Daniel@mri.gouv.qc.ca by 11:59 on 21/3/18. A random draw will be drawn from all of the correct responses received via e-mail. Bonne chance!
Contest Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest, you confirm that you have read and accepted the contest terms and conditions specified below.
Participants must submit their answer by e-mail by 11:59 on 21/3/18. The names of the winners will be drawn at random from all of the correct answers e-mailed to the Québec Government Office in London (Barbara.Daniel@mri.gouv.qc.ca). The winners’ names will be drawn by the Québec Government Office in London by 16:59 on 21/3/18. Please note that answers posted on our Facebook wall or submitted via our Twitter account (www.facebook.com/QuebecUK and www.twitter.com/Quebec_UK) will not be accepted. Only winners will be contacted, by e-mail.
1. The contest prize consists of two pairs of tickets to attend the Match International d’Improvisation on 28/3/18 at 19:30 at the Tabernacle Theatre in London, England.
2. If the winner fails to meet the contest rules, the Québec Government Office in London reserves the right to disqualify him or her.
3. The winner authorizes the Québec Government Office in London to disclose his or her name for the purposes of publishing the contest results if required, without receiving any form of remuneration.
4. If the winner refuses to accept his or her prize, the Québec Government Office in London is released of any liability or obligation toward him or her.
5. The Québec government office in London reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel the contest, if necessary, and accepts no liability resulting from losses, delays mistaken addresses or any other errors.
14. For their protection, participants are advised not to provide any personal information in their answer to the contest question. The information requested from the winner and the other participants will be used only by the Québec Government Office in London and will be destroyed when it is no longer useful. This information may not be used for any other purpose without the consent of the winner or other participant, and in providing said information the participant consents to its use for the specified purpose. Only the first and last names of the winner will be disclosed by means of the Web tools. All disclosures of information shall comply with the politique de confidentialité du ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie (MRIF).
6. For the purposes of the contest, all decisions of the Québec government office in London are final and may not be appealed.
7. The contest is null and void in places where it is prohibited by law. The contest is governed by the laws applicable in Québec.
8. Except for the winner, the contest participants will not receive any correspondence or other communication.
9. If a paragraph of these rules is declared or deemed to be illegal, impracticable or null and void by a court, said paragraph shall be considered to be null and void but all of the other, unaffected paragraphs shall be applied within the limits of the applicable laws.
10. The contest prize may not be exchanged or cashed in.
11. The winners will be contacted by e-mail on 21/3/18 and we will arrange collection of tickets with the winners via email.
12. The contest runs from 12/3/18 to 11:59 (local time) on 21/3/17.