Since April 29, 2019, the Québec Government Office in Chicago (DQC) has welcomed a new intern Mr. Kevin Fleury-Filteau to his team. Mr. Fleury-Filteau will support the DQC as an Officer in Public and Economic Affairs until July 12, 2019.
Kevin will help promote Quebec by helping to organize events such as Quebec’s National Day and the 50th anniversary of the DQC in the Midwest.
Newly graduated from Laval University in Business Administration. He majored in marketing and has a minor in international business. Kevin has a lot of experience in international development, for instance, China and Mexico. He knows how to promote Quebec’s interest and create new opportunities for the province. Now, he will discover how to do business and discover politics in the Midwest and its twelve states that make it up.
The internship will give him the opportunity to work on several important mandates in Quebec’s international relations. In addition, it will contribute to several elements such as:
- Organization of events related to the 50th anniversary of the DQC
- Planning for Cirque du Soleil’s arrival in Chicago
- The annual conference of the Alliance of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities
- Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Summit
- Optimization of the communication plan of the DQC
- Attend the day-to-day activities of the DQC
We are proud to welcome you to our team Kevin!