World-renowned Compagnie Marie Chouinard, from Montréal, will be performing at the Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival, from July 19 to July 23, 2017. For this unique event, we are GIVING AWAY A PAIR OF TICKETS for the performance on July 22, 2017!
World-renowned Compagnie Marie Chouinard, from Montréal, will be performing at the Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival, from July 19 to July 23, 2017.
For this unique event, we are GIVING AWAY A PAIR OF TICKETS for the performance on July 22, 2017!
To enter the contest, like our Facebook page and tag the person you would bring to the performance.
The contest will end on June 22, at 4.PM.
Please read the Contest rules and conditions below:
Contest Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest, you confirm that you have read and accepted the contest terms and conditions specified below.
Participants must like and comment the link on the Facebook page [lien hypertexte] of the Québec Government Office in Boston (QGOB). The name of the winner will be drawn at random using www.random.org from all of the participants. The winner will be announced on Québec National Day (June 24) on Facebook.
1. The contest prize consists in a pair of tickets to the Marie Chouinard Company show at the Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival, on July 22, 2017.
2. If the winner fails to meet the contest rules, the QGOB reserves the right to disqualify him or her.
3. The winner authorizes the QGOB to disclose his or her name for the purposes of publishing the contest results if required, without receiving any form of remuneration.
4. If the winner refuses to accept his or her prize, the QGOB is released of any liability or obligation toward him or her.
5. The QGOB reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel the contest, if necessary, and accepts no liability resulting from losses, delays mistaken addresses or any other errors.
6. For their protection, participants are advised not to provide any personal information in their answer to the contest question. The information requested from the winner and the other participants will be used only by the QGOB and will be destroyed when it is no longer useful. This information may not be used for any other purpose without the consent of the winner or other participant, and in providing said information the participant consents to its use for the specified purpose. Only the first and last names of the winner will be disclosed by means of the Web 2 tools. All disclosures of information shall comply with the confidentiality policy of the Ministère des Relations internationales (MRI).
7. For the purposes of the contest, all decisions of the QGOB are final and may not be appealed.
8. The contest is null and void in places where it is prohibited by law. The contest is governed by the laws applicable in Québec.
9. Except for the winner, the contest participants will not receive any correspondence or other communication.
10. If a paragraph of these rules is declared or deemed to be illegal, impracticable or null and void by a court, said paragraph shall be considered to be null and void but all of the other, unaffected paragraphs shall be applied within the limits of the applicable laws.
11. The contest prize may not be exchanged or cashed in.
12. The winner will be contacted by private message at the end of the contest, on June 24, 2017, and must pick up his or her prize directly at the event on July 22, 2017.
13. The contest runs from June 5, 2017, to June 22, 2017, at 4.PM.