SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER 2015: Under the supervision of the Public Affairs Director, the intern will be asked to help and support the organization of activities related to the priorities established by the Québec Government Office in Boston.
SPECIFIC MISSIONS :
1. Carry out of communication activities including the writing and editing of content for the web and various other communication tools such as social media. Contribute to the preparation of the daily press report.
2. Support the organization of public relations and economic promotion meetings, events and missions to be held during the fall.
3. Support the preparation of high level meetings by contributing to written briefings about the governors’ priorities and current debates in the New England states.
4. Contribute to the ongoing update of the Contact Management System (CliQue)
5. Participate in symposiums, conferences and other events pertaining to priority sectors for the Delegation, while producing written summaries of participation in these activities.
6. Fulfil all other mandates ad hoc potentially assigned to the intern, for example support for the planning and executing of ministerial missions, or ad hoc support to the Economic sector.
French and English proficiency is required
Start date of the internship: September 2015. Internship is a minimum of 12 weeks with an end date to be determined with the Director of Public Affairs.
Send your resume and a cover letter, before June 15, to:DQB.email@example.com