The Grant Programs
The goal of the university grant program is to stimulate academic dialogue between Québec and the United States, and foster better knowledge and understanding of Québec in the U.S.
The program supports university activities that focus on Québec or include a substantial comparison with Québec, primarily in the humanities and social sciences.
Issues related to Québec government priorities:
- Bilateral relations between Québec and the United States
- The role of federated states in the fight against climate change
- Economy and bilateral trade
- Environmental, energy and natural resource issues
- Sustainable transportation issues (electric vehicules)
- Nordic development (Plan Nord) and the Maritime Strategy
- Border security issues
- Québec’s culture and identity
For more information
For further details concerning the Québec government’s Québec studies programs in the United States, contact the Québec Government Office serving your state.